Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pithy Saying

As Leslie was trying to teach the children a little life lesson, Shannon revealed the Morrissey side of her personality.
 
We had been discussing the various possiblities for our last day in Ocean City, NJ. Everyone had a different idea of what they wanted to do and more than a little complaining about being at the beach crept in. Leslie decided to interject a wise saying at this teachable moment.
 
"Do you know where I like to be?" she asked. Answering her own question, she said, "Wherever my family is. If my family is in Ocean City, I like to be in Ocean City. If my family is home in Lancaster, I like to be in Lancaster."
 
With a knowing look and an ironic voice, Shannon proclaimed, "Mmm hmm. And sometimes you just need to go shopping."
 
That girl is just like her Aunt Christal.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home