Sunday, March 19, 2006

March 19

I am leaving on a jet plane. US Airways will take me to Florida today for a 2-day EHR conference (EHR is Electronic Health Record for the uninitiated.) Most of you know I have been feverishly lobbying for an EHR for awhile. It looks closer than ever now. Probably this calendar year.

Leslie had a small idea. She thought it would be nice to have "something" to cover the ground under the swings so the kids' shoes don't get so muddy. As usual, her something turned into a huge project. Because I am old now, I decided to hire 4 teenagers (and their young backs) to help me shovel out 112 square feet of topsoil 4 inches deep and replace it with two tons on stone dust. This is the base for our recycled tire rubber playground surface. I guess if she keeps me busy, it will keep me out of trouble.

I am trying to post pictures of the events but blogger is giving me trouble. I will try one more time.

It didn't work again. I know what you are thinking. How is a guy who can't use Blogger going to implement an EHR for a large organization? We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home