Monday, October 22, 2007

 I am so thankful that the Lord is a part of Shannon's life....here is the latest.
 
The other day, Shannon asked Chris to change places with her on the couch so she could sit next to Aaron's friend.  I watched as she scooted closer and closer to him, gazing at him every once in a while.  Of course, he was (thankfully) oblivious.
 
Today she hit me with three consecutive statements, not giving me any time to get my bearings with each one. I am not joking about this!
1) "I want to have a boyfriend."
2) "When I babysit children, I am going to bring my boyfriend over."
3) "Mom, the next time we go on an airplane, can you buy me an iPod?"
 
Lord, help us all.
 
 

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really will have your hands full ;)
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home