Saturday, October 06, 2007

Leslie here.  Shannon is just full of interesting comments.  Here are some more:
 
I told Shannon that as soon as she practiced her play, I would watch it.  She said, "Mom, but Aaron and me already know what we're going to do.  We're that kind of people."
 
Once I told Shannon that we could get a small mammal for her (like a hamster) once she is older and more responsible.  Well, she remembered that.  Today, she made it a point to show me everything she was putting away.  She said, "Just ignore me, Mom.  I am going to dump out the water here, and hang the towels up here.  Then I'm putting my stuff away."  When I praised her for her initiative and how she was getting more and more responsible, she said, "Yeah, and I can get a pet."
 
I asked her what she played on the playground yesterday at school.  She said, "Boys chase the girls." 
"I played that when I was little," I said. 
She added, "The girls hid from the boys in the virtual room."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home