Friday, April 18, 2008

Chris was being very sweet the other day.  He said to me, "Mommy, you have beautiful eyes.  You have beautiful hair. You have beautiful ears."  Then he added, "You have yucchy feet."
 
I've been doing some yoga lately, which I have really enjoyed.  All of the different poses are great for strengthening and balance.  And the poses have various names, like warrior one, sphinx, happy baby, tree, etc.  I thought of a new one to help me in my later years - shave in the shower.
 
OK, I have experienced a lot as a mom, but just yesterday motherhood went to new lengths.  Shannon and I were making brownies for the yard sale, and something told me not to let her try using nonstick cooking spray on the bottom of the pan.  I ignored it.  Soon I was nailed point-blank in the face, a beautiful misty cooking spray coating my face, hair, and whole torso - like I had just been in an oil shower.  Anyone ever been there with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home