Monday, June 30, 2008

The Lighter Side

OK, for those of you wanting a stimulating essay on Global Warming, read the previous entry. (Just to let the curious know, the political/environmental posts are by Doug, as well as the pictures.  Leslie tends to blog short comments from the family.)
 
Here is a little brevity from the week:
 
Because of Doug's busy schedule, last night I heard him say, "I'm just LOOKING for things to procrastinate on..."
 
We took a college friend, Steve Scott, to an Italian ice cream place called Rita's the other day.  Shannon quipped, "If we didn't have God or Rita's the world would be very, very, very, very sad."
 
One cute memory from our trip to California (see pics on previous post) was of our children picking up shells on the beach.  I sent them out to see what pretty ones they could find.  Shannon came back with some interesting shells, and Chris came back all excited with his handful of sunflower seed shells.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If we didn't have God or Rita's the world would be very, very, very, very sad."

Well I'm proud of my grandaughter; ginving God top billing and all. I know how much she likes icecream.

Grandfather.

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you see Steve Scott, say hello to him for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home