Sunday, August 27, 2006

Moving into our new house has been and continues to be tasking. However, it is going very well. We signed a contract on our old house last Saturday. That's a relief!

We have had more than a few moments of levity in the process. A great break this week was visiting the Schans and Groffs in Ocean City, NJ. We didn't want to get our camera sandy, so there are no pics. But you can find some at the Schans blog. (There should be a link to the right.)

Speaking of which, I will put my friend Aaron Scnurbusch's blog there, too. If you have a blog, let me know.

I do have a few pics from the move. The kids loved discovering all the "new" toys we brought down from the attic. Shannon decided to join Christopher on one.
















We kicked all the kids out while we were packing and they turned to sidewalk chalk for entertainment. Shannon started a drawing of our house. After several more joined her, we soon had the entire neigborhood drawn on about 100 feet of sidewalk in front of our house.

















Leslie really gets into projects with all her might. I knew it was time to take a break, though, when I discovered this box in our family room.


1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Doug & Leslie - please email your new address (and phone number if changed). I didn't even know you were moving. I would imagine it was for your growing family. God bless you all in your new home.
Aunt Margie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home