Sunday, August 13, 2006

We went to Grachur Club this weekend for the third and final time this year. There are so many good things to say about Grachur club. It forces us to relax and get away from computers and phones. We get great family time, eating, sleeping and swimming together. The people are wonderful.




















Speaking of wonderful people, the Johnsons joined us this year. Keith was my best man and vice versa. They also have a 2-year-old adopted child from China. Her name is Julia. Isn't she beautiful? (We're considering an arranged marriage.)




















Despite my (mildly) torn rotator cuff, I managed to pull out an old hand-crank drill from the tool shed and repair a broken swing. Actually, I replaced it with a new trapeze bar. Here is Caroline Johnson demonstrating how it works.















And I couldn't resist showing off this picture of Shannon, our little Swan Princess.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures from the Grachur Club, Doug. I see Leslie was having
a hard time relaxing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home