Saturday, February 02, 2008

The kids often catch onto tunes that Leslie sings around the house.  However, sometimes education is in order.  For example, she realized that Aaron needed a little background in Scottish slang when she heard him sing this:
"My body lies over the ocean,
my body lies over the sea.
My body lies over the ocean,
so bring back my body to me."
 
The other night I asked Aaron and Chris where they would most like to visit in the world.
Aaron said "Russia."
Chris said "Pizza Hut."

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I actually had a similar incident. I heard the song "Edelweiss" from Sound of Music before ever seeing the movie. I had no idea what they were singing, so I thought they were saying "anal vise," which to me was a very strange thing to be singing so sweetly about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home