Saturday, May 20, 2006

Fun Times today

Dear Friends and Family,
 
We had a fun time at Grachur today.  We went down for a work party, where we all pitch in and get the club ship-shape for summer.
 
On the way down, we were playing the game, "I'm thinking of something..."
Shannon said "I'm thinking of something that is really, really, really small.  It's also really hard to see." 
Doug quipped, "A fat man's belly button?"
Shannon said "YES!"
Hmmmm...was she really thinking of that?  Or is she three?
 
On Aaron's turn, he said, "I'm thinking of something that I'm holding.  I found it.  It makes sense." 
I said, "Playmobil guy?" 
He said, "No - a dime!" 
Silly me.  He meant, "It makes cents."
 
We spent most of our time at Grachur spiffing up the volleyball court.  But I had a brief stint painting the outhouse, which is used in the winter when the water is turned off.  I was painting it with Nancy Hylind, and Shannon was tagging along.  I knew Shannon didn't fully get the concept of an outhouse when she asked Nancy, "Is this YOUR house?"
 
Love,
Leslie
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home